Wednesday, December 2, 2009

SERGIO!!

Photobucket
WHO the hell is she?WHY is she holding him like that?HOW dare she kiss him?HOW dare he smile like he's enjoying it so?UGH!!Having a huge jealousy fit ever since I saw this.I bet that girl doesnt love him as much as I do,but there she is next to him and here I am begging to be in her place.
Moving on to more happy things.This made my ovaries hurt.
Photobucket
Never thought I could find something better than The Ramos in a pic but that lil girl is TOO cute!
If your heart failed a bit by that pic DONT watch the videos!


Isnt it all adorable?The way he's holding her,the way she kisses Benzy and says "Real Madrid"?I want to have a girl like that (with Sergio) dress her up in kiddie RM clothes and take her to games.
Talking about bbs and Real,I found some amazing stuff.Bought some for by godson.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks to Blue for the vids!

No comments:

Post a Comment