Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cause im bored

I found this on ontd but im not a member so I decided to post my answers here instead:
1) Your name :Eleni Kostantina (Nandia,Elena,Lena)

2) Age :21 in about a month (im getting OLD *freaks out*)

3) Where are you from ? Greece!

4) Date of birth: July 31rst 1988

5) Your hobbies:Besides watching sports?Music,Reading,Fashion

6) What do you do in your life? I study "International Economy",I work at a club and I try enjoy every minute of life!

7) Favorite club(s):Paok,RM,Liverpool

8) What got you into football?My dad and brother always watched and I began joining them to drool over the players!Firt game was the 2000 Euro final.I was supporting Italy!They lost!LOL

9) Your favorite current football players:Sergio Ramos,Raul,Steven Gerrard,Iker Casillas,Cesc Fabregas,Fernando Torres....its a VERY long list!

10) Your favorite past football players:Thodoris Zagorakis,Luis Figo,Zinedine Zidane

11) Most memorable game?The Euro 2004 final OF COURSE!!Oh the memories!!

12) What do you think about the Real Madrid situation? Hala Madrid forever!Just hope Perez makes some smart decisions and we ROCK next year!Aaaaand I HATE Cron!

13) Is there a thing you would like to change about your club? If so what? Id love to see my greek club play in a bigger stadium!!"Touba" is way to small to fit a team with so many supporters!

14) favorite ice cream flavor: My grandmothers home-made chocalate chip

15) Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate!!

16) Coke or pepsi? Pepsi

17) Ketchup or mustard? Mustard!

18) Iker or Pepe Reina? IKER!! (but im developing a thing for Pepe)

19) Sernando or Sergago? Tough choice!But Sernando is a classic!!

20) Kickette or dirty tackle? Kickette!Love my girls there!

21) Premier league or la liga? La Liga

22) Jose or Pep ? A "older men" 3some

23) Which player would you like to spend a night with? Hello SERHIOOOOOOOO

24) Which three players would you like to be stuck on a desert island with? Just 3?Boo!Ok Sergio,Gago and Cesc

25) Which player do you like that you really shouldn't? John Terry but I hate Chelsea

26) Which footballer would you describe yourself as like/relate to/something like that? Could it be lame if I said Luis Diogo?Well I just HAD to mention im somewhere!!

27) First live concert? This cheesy greek singer in Atlantic City

28) A band you will always love:"The Subways"

29) If you could be one musical artist who would you be? Gwen Stefani

30) Favourite and least favourite subjects at school I loved Literature and hated Chemistry!

31) Favoruite clothes shop: Zara

32) Current favourite outfit: Right now my black bikini

33) Flats or heels? Heels tho I usually wear flats

34) Late nights or early mornings? LATE NIGHTS!!

35) Small social gathering with a few close friends or a wild party with tons of people? I'll go with the wild party!

36) Facebook or twitter? Seriously addicted to twitter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment