Friday, June 12, 2009

Evil food!!

I dont usually keep summer clothes for more than just one summer but there where some things from last year I was really looking foward to putting on again.Like the crazy bikinis my cousin and I bought on a crazy shopping spree in NYC and the long white dress from that magical night in Aruba and the super sexy red shorts I met super sexy Italians in...
So I tried them on this morning only to discover in pure shock that they dont fit me anymore!!When and mostly HOW did I ever let this happen??I knew I was eating more but I thought my figure could stay the same...(doesnt make much sense,does it?)
So im on a diet!!From today im only eating one small meal a day and drinking lots and lots of water!!
I refuse to go on vacation looking like a whale with a guy that has a six-pack....LOL
WISH ME LUCK!!

1 comment: