Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Omegle....OMG

I read this post on ontd: http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_football/1224222.html and it had me laughing my head off.Seriously one of the most hilarious things that I just had to tweet about.So Aianna,Malin and I tried it out pretending to be various people like Serhio,Nando,Iker,Princess of Sweden (I know none of you are suprised that M picked that),Sergios wife (yes of course that was me) and Clarice decided to name herself Blanca resulting to a guy asking her if she was male or female!!WTF??
Here are some more:
Malin:Hi im Iker Casillas
Stranger:Name?
Malin:Iker
Stranger:Oh!
Stranger Disconnected

Malin:Im Iker Casillas
Stranger:I love you.You have 60 seconds to make me cum!GO!

Stranger:Hola
Me:Hola
Me:Are you from Spain?
Stranger:Si
Me:Im Fernando Torres
Stranger:Who?
Me:Fernando Torres,im a football player
Stranger:Dont know you
Me:Google my name
Stranger:Ok wait
Stranger:You're hot, but not exactly my type.Sorry
Stranger Disconnected

And the one that made me literally fall off the sofa:
Aianna:Im Serhio Ramo
Stranger:From Afghanistan?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

1 comment:

  1. LOL AT AFGHANISTAN LOLOLOL That was one of the most hilarious chats ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete