Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thank you for the 3 beautiful months

I havent posted for a while now and the truth is I just didnt feel like it.Anyway summer is finally here Yaaay but the first month of it is going to be weird for me:
Bad stuff:
#1)Mr.Brazil left for Brazil.Its only going to be for 2 weeks but im not taking this well.This house is way to big for one person and the first night I started crying because I had to sleep in our bed alone (im pathetic actually).So I moved in with my friends and my god-daughter LOL Its fun,we have PJ (and that IS PJ *cough*) parties every night!!Love you so much Dimitra,Eva and Marina!!
#2)Exams!!The reason I got stuck here in the first place.I really want to get my degree in time so I'll just have to start reading about stuff I actually dont care about even tho it sucks!!
Those are my basic reasons for feeling all sad and sorry about myself.But since I consider myself to a optimist I try focus on the good things of the month:
#1)Confedaration Cup!!There's nothing better to start a good summer than a football tournamet.Ok its not the World Cup but close enough and Spain is playing!!Get yourselves together girls,our boys are gathering up again and ready to make us drool in front of our tvs again!!
#2)Family visiting from the USA!One of my fav cousin is coming with his family.Im half excited to see them and half excited for all the things I ordered them to bring me LOL
#3)Music Festivals!!There are some really cool festivals going on in town this month with names like Placebo,Duffy and The Killers!!YAAAY(I'll do another post about all that)
And finally the best of it all #4)Its been 3 months since this wonderful guy I dont deserve came into my love and changed everything.Amo-o meu bebe!!!
And i couldnt think of a better way of celebrating that then going to see the same band we saw on our first date!!I'll never forget that song he first kissed me with...Our song:

No comments:

Post a Comment