Wednesday, June 17, 2009

He kissed him on the neck!!

So I've gone bananas over this on twitter,kickette and msn,its only fair I blog about it too!By now all of you have seen it,Sergio Ramos kissed Fernando Torres on the neck for all the world to see how in love they really are!Seriously if I was Olalla I could worry,wouldnt you?Dont get me wrong,I LOVE footie man-love!But sometimes doesnt it get a little too much and obvious?Im not sure how I feel about this,I just know that I too (like Gina) want to be Nando!
Photobucket

Edit:Just cause I had to post this:
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I want to be Nando... No, Sergio... No, Nando... No, I can't decide! I want to be in the middle, that's the solution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I missed this game, but these gifs are easing the pain. eeeee Sernando LOVE!

    And oh sweet Jesus Cescy looks like crazy sexy in the second one. I mean I always think he is cute, but that makes me want to jump through my computer shave that thing off his head and then shag him senseless.

    ReplyDelete