Monday, April 13, 2009

New Hair??







What happened my love?Did you turn 23 and think you needed an update?Are you trying to look older and more mature?Did that new girl of yours make you do this to yoursef?Was your hairdresser going through a crisis?Did those stupid girls in Malaga drive you a bit too crazy?Are you trying to kill me?
Ok,too many questions mi amor,I know but im trying to understand here and I just cant...
First of all,I LOVE the new facial thing thats going on,keep on the good work on that.Moreover,I adore the rest of the style:The earings,the sunglasses,the shirt... You're doing progress on the fashion department and that a good thing.
But please PLEASE go get extensions NOW
I loved the long hair,it was so you,such a big part of the reason I love you.
Maybe im being to dramatical about this.Maybe its just hair.Maye im too obsessed with it for my own good.I dont know,all I know is that I DONT LIKE IT!!



1 comment:

  1. I love The Ramos and it's kind of because he does things like this and thinks he looks good. Beyond cute.

    And if I ever feel shit about my own hair or needa good laugh I can just look at these pictures!! :D

    ReplyDelete