Monday, April 27, 2009

Presenting Greek Athletes Part 3 Footballers

#1 George Samaras age 24 height 1.93
My #1 Greek crush,playing for Celtic.Has also played for City.Very HOT,no?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

#2 Giourkas Seitaridis age 27 height 1.85
One of the best players of our national team and a big part of our Euro2004.Playing for Athletico(he lives in Madrid GUHH)
Do you like short hair?
Photobucket
Or longer hair?
Photobucket
I say with a body like that who cares about hair?
giourkas
And one last one for my girl Aianna!!(love ya Cla)
Photobucket

#3 Sotiris Kyrgiakos age 29 height 1.93
I have no idea why I like him sooo much.He just brings out my kinky side when I see him (damn long hair!!).Ohh and he playes for Aek,but who cares..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Ok guuuuh I'm dying here. I will take number 2 please. With Alexis. Guuuuuuuh. Guuuuuh. *is dead*

    And you called me Cla! I love it! I love ya too, Elena!!! *tight angel/devil hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see the Samaras attraction myself. He's cute, but I wouldn't.

    Oh erm, hello there hip dips on Mr Seitaridis. But thank you for giving me a reason to follow Atleti even more closely next season LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *tight angel/devil hug back* I so knew you would love that photo!!As fo Mr.hip dips (im so calling him that) I dont think he'll be laying in Madrid next year BOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first guy is very very very nice. I like. A lot.

    Second dude I was going to say I wouldn't until I scrolled down and see the body!! Holy abs batman, I soooo would, repeatedly.

    The last one looks too old.

    ReplyDelete