Sunday, April 26, 2009

Stress Stress Stress

Below is all the things I have to do within the next few weeks:

1)Find a flat for my brother and his soon to be flat-mate that is a)close to my new place b)close to both of their schools c)close to their *job* and most importantly d)with owners that can put up with them.Why don't they find it themselves?They're 16..should I say more?

2)Turn my bf's apartment into our love nest.Its harder than it sounds...He loves brown,I hate it.I love the modern baroque style,he hates it.He wants me to get rid of my enormous magazine collection.I want him to get rid of those posters he has hanging in the living room (I mean come on,I love "The Rolling Stones" too,but shouldn't we at least try to look like grown-ups?)

3)Help brother move his stuff along with most of our furniture into his new place.And yes,I'm the one who has to tidy them all up after (Lucky me)

4)Move my stuff into the *love nest*.I have no idea where all my clothes and shoes and bags and books are going to fit yet....I still haven't told him my brilliant idea of turning his lounge room into my very own walk-in closet LOL

After all that moving in/moving out stuff:

5)Organising this very big annual party thing at the club.I have to think off a theme(I have no idea,please help me),be in charge of decorations,make the guest lists (again this year I will and Sakis Rouvas hoping that he shows)and on that day look as gorgeous as possible(add shopping to the list),looking like I just won the lottery even if I know that I'll be miserable and greeting people that I don't care about...I'm such a pessimist,I know..

6)I since I cant help myself whatsoever,organise a second party on May 26th for mi amor's birthday...Basically this means doing the things I mentioned in #5 plus finding the most amazing super duper gift ever(help needed again,PLEASE)

After all the fun and celebration:

7)Putting my ass down and concentrating on my studies..I swear to myself that I will pass all my exams in June..I just HAVE TO!!

And that (in general) will be my May this year....Did I mentioned the word "stress"?No??
STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

5 comments:

  1. Boo that you're so stressed! :(

    I love that you call Luis' place the love nest. And I love how he insists on brown. And the posters in the living room? Lol. If I go visit you, am I welcome there? Or maybe I wouldn't want to stay there, I just might be disturbing you *cough* :p

    And you do have to do well in your studies! You can do it!!! *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is so much stress.

    With all the moving in stuff, I'd tll your bro to stop being a lazy bugger, you have more important things to do.

    Loungue into a walk in closet? Sounds good to me :)

    A theme? I like beach themes, all Hawian type stuff, but I don't know what your club is like, so that may be crap...

    I'm sure you'll do brilliant in your exams. Gotta have faith and study hard :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course your welcome!!Malin has already got the middle of our bed but its a big bed im sure you would fit too..We can have a BJ's party!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant a PJ's party!!!!!! I REALLY DID MEAN THAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *snorts and tries hard not to laugh*

    Okaaay whatever you say love. :)

    ReplyDelete