Saturday, April 18, 2009

Presenting Greek Athletes Part 2 Football Goalies

#1 Antonis Nikopolidis age 37 height 1.93cm
Our very own George Clooney,plays for Olympiacos.Was the main goal-keeper of the Greek team during the triumph of Euro 2004.
Photobucket
Photobucket

#2 Kostas Chalkias age 34 height 1.99cm
The new main goal-keeper of the Greek team,playing for Paok (my team yaay!!)
Photobucket
Photobucket

#3 Dimitris Eleutheropoulos age 32 height 1.90cm
Playing for Siena.Also *played* for Milan and Roma (with not much success I must add)
Photobucket
Photobucket

#4 Alexis Tzorvas age 26 height 1.90cm
Playing for Panathinakos and (I think) the hottest of the bunch
Photobucket
Photobucket

Ok so the last one isnt Greek but I just COULDNT leave him out so presenting
#5 Dani Fernandes age 25 height 1.94cm
He's Portuguese and Canadian,playing for Bochum.Played for years for Paok (one of reasons I love him)
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Please reserve Alexis for me, thanks :p LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. twiny,I just found out that he was actually raised in Vancouver and started playing for a team there..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah...he is from Vancouver....and played for a team here, (white caps or giants? or is there another team i'm not aware of?) and i didn't know about him....i should start paying attention to the footy over here....

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is not Alexis his name is Alexandros Tzorvas, i'm his biggest fan i have autograph from him...and....he is for me :)

    ReplyDelete