Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Only a Vampire can Love you Forever

This post can also be called "explaining my crazy obsession"

twilight Pictures, Images and Photos

I was wandering around my favorite bookstore a few months ago,when I first came upon "Twilight".At the moment I had no idea how "big" it was.I didnt even know about the movie yet.So i picked it up and read the back cover.

Photobucket

"Deeply seductive and irresistibly compelling,Twilight is an extraordinary love story that will stay with you long after you have turned the final page"

I didnt need any other persuasion,I bought and read the whole thing in a day as I always do with the books I fall in love with.
Bella's story is so magical,it makes you want think about what you would do if you where her even tho the possibilities of that happening are (sadly) very tiny.
Falling in love with a vampire?I say hell yeah if that vampire is anything like Edward Cullen."With his porcelain skin,golden eyes,mesmerizing voice and supernatural gifts".Edward is the perfect boy,not only because he's drop dead gorgeous but because he is protective and caring and risks his life to save yours and stays with you all night just to watch you sleeping and tells you his existence will have no meaning without you in it and writes piano lullabies for you...... and (to save me from turning completely corny) he's also rich (LOL)
The next day,I was back to the bookstore picking up the next three books of the series,when somebody informed me about the movie.I was excited,I rushed home to do internet research about it and to find out the actor the had picked to play Edward.The outcome of my search got me jumping up and down...
It was him "Cedric" the boy for who I watched the "Goblet of Fire" 4 times,the cute boy whose place my mom wished Harry Potter himself could die in instead .... He Was P.E.R.F.E.C.T.
And so my fantasy boy got a face:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Within a week I had seen the movie and read all of the books.Yes I became a true Twilight addict!!

After that,I started thinking if it was the first time that I got vampire-obsessed,and with shock I discovered that it was not."Edward" was not my first crush,"Lui" was..
Photobucket
Photobucket
"Interview with the Vampire" Hadnt I watched that movie over and over and over again?Was I too scared than to admit my obsession?I dont know,all I knew is that the "vampire thing" had always been in me..

And finally there was *that* dream.One of the best dreams I ever had,since finally I got to be a vampire...It was also very weird,but thats another story.... It was amazing for one more reason:It featured BALLERS!!Nando was there but only as a second role,the protagonist was no other than this lovely boy:
Cesc Pictures, Images and Photos
Doesnt he look vampire-ish in this photo??

I love how unlike the other two Cesc is my own personal vampire..Yaay!!

So excuse me while I go change into this,thank you!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I havn't read or seen the Twilight books/movie. I've never been much of a Vampire girl and don't fancy whatshisface who is on the cover of every mag in England (although I kinda did in HP) so don't think I'd enjoy them.

    Brad Pitt however could turn me to the dark side.

    ReplyDelete