Thursday, May 7, 2009

ALEEEEEEEEXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

So you may or may not heard about Nia Vardolos new movie "My Life in Ruins" .Its about a tour guide in Greece who falls in love blah blah blah...The truth is there's only one reason why I recommend it and its a guy called Alexis Georgoulis.He's 34 and very famous in Greece from playing in different tv-shows.
For your eyes only:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And if you're feeling pervy:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here are some scenes from my favorite greek tv-show ever "Eisai to tairi mou".I know you wont understand much but must see the first one at least,its the revenge of all the girls that dont have perfect bodies:



3 comments:

  1. Om nom nom. Me likey. *goes back to stare some more*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hell, I just realised what his name is. Erm...*shrugs and continues to stare*

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's nice :)
    In the 3rd pic he kind of looks like Hugh Jackman...
    So that's got me.

    ReplyDelete