Thursday, May 21, 2009

We have a winner!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Kostas Martakis,a Greek pop singer was born on May 25th 1984.He started his career as a model.Later on he decided to take place in a talent show cause his family told him he had a good voice and his gf that other girls will vote for him cause he's cute!!He didnt manage to win,but he is the only one that anybody rememberes from that show,so I guess it was a sucess for him!
Last year he tried out for Eurovision but people thought Kalomoira and her "Secret Combination" was better...Here is his song:

(yes Greek singers have a thing for white)
More vids:

2 comments:

  1. Yay! After seeing more pics of this man...and his eyes, I know I chose wisely! Yummmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why haven't I looked at this post before? I need to keep more up to date with my blog reading.

    Blue eyes and dark skin! *flails*

    ReplyDelete