Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wherever you will go!!

I have many favorite songs.Songs that will always be in my heart no matter what.Each and every one of them reminds me of something,somewhere,somebody.Others make me smile and others to cry.And then there are some that make me do both.
Like this one:


At first when I hear this song I remember of a time in my life when I was as crazy in love as a person could possible be.When I would truly go wherever he would be,not caring where that place was or what I will find there.And knowing that a person once made me feel like that makes me smile...
Then I remember where that love took me...To getting my heart broken and living the most horrible and dark months..Or maybe no,I wasnt living,I just continued to breathe.That makes me cry.Cry for that guy that never felt for me what I felt for him.Cry for believing all the promises he gave me.
But just like the girl in the video,I found love again.I dedicate those lyrics to someone again.Because whats the meaning in life if you dont have somebody that will make you go through anything just to be with them?

Do you have a song like that?Tell me about it!

3 comments:

  1. Geez, that's a very beautiful tune.
    Actually, it's a sudden decision and,if I had to mention memorable songs that really got glued with things, people and phases I've been through would make a blog post inside a blog post, so I'll just say 3 songs with no particular order of preference :

    Within Temptation - What have you done?
    R.E.M. - Losing my religion
    Placebo - Meds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh "Meds" how I totally love that song!!It reminds me of driving with my brother while we both are screaming the lyrics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this song!! Its one of my all time favourites. Just out of sheer irrelevance, the song that always makes me cry is Blurry- Puddle of Mudd (for one reason) and Angel- Sarah McLachan (because its such a beautiful song). Oh and the best ever driving song has to be My Favourite Game by The Cardigans. Its a dream to drive my car (when I pass) with that blaring from the stereo. :)

    xx
    LS

    ReplyDelete