Friday, May 15, 2009

Totally in love!!

First of all,damn you stupid team for taking my boy so far away from me for such a long time!!What do you mean a weak isnt a long time?YES IT IS!!!IT IS AN ETERNITY!!When he left on Monday,I was ok.On Tuesday I was missing him but I was too excited about other things to get too upset.But on Wensday,while I was moving my stuff into his ermm our(I keep forgeting that its mine aswell now) I got crazy!!I wanted him to be there,helping me with my boxes and not playing football in Asia.I know its his job and I know I have to get used to him missing but its hard..I love him so much,I want to be with him every hour of every day!!Thank God he's coming home today!!Tho,the fact that he will leave for Brazil soon,leaving me here alone again is the scariest thing and I have no idea how I'll pull through it...
Also,he's brithday is coming up and I want to give him the best gift EVER!I think and think and think but I cant find anything as amazing as I want it to be.PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP!!
And since we're talking help,please pick which dress you like better for the party.Its going to be a casual house one but still I want to look good.And since I love the one-shoulder trend,do you like it more in yellow:
Photobucket
Or green:
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Go for yellow, its cute and summery.
    And presents for guys are so hard to buy, I'd go with a new wallet or watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the yellow and guys presents are so hard so buy him a new watch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote the green, I love green and that dress is gorgeous.

    What does you boyfriend do?

    I have no idea of gift ideas though, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found the gift!!
    Not sure on the dress yet!!

    ReplyDelete