Monday, May 25, 2009

Hala Madrid (no matter what)



When you are a true fan,you support your team no matter what.You are there to celebrate the wins but also stand by when things dont go as planned.Anybody can put on a jersey,dance and sing about how amazing his team is,thats the easy part of being a fan.But what you do when your team fails is the whole point.Do you throw things at them and make heavy statements that some key players are losers and they have to go or do you feel proud and wait impatiently for a better next year?
I personally am one of those people that could have waited to the end of that game yesterday to applause my boys.That is how much I love them.No they did not have a good year and yes they did give up after losing the title but they also came back from the dead and became a threat when everyone thought Barca had ended it!!Im proud of them for that!!
So all we can do now is wait and see what the future holds.
First of all,Raul should stay right where he is.Plenty have been said about City along with bullshit about him getting too old and rusty...Sorry but I cant understand it,isnt he STILL 31 and scoring??Why would anyone want our legendary captain going??
Morever,I do not agree with most of the names im hearing as possible new players...All of them are great but as I said before do we really really need another striker?This is classical Perez,buying by names and not needs.What we NEED is some good defenders!!So please please buy some!!(LOL)
Ok tbh I was happy when I heard about Kaka,yes I would love to see him in white.But CRon NO NO NO!!I just cant dont want him here for some reason...
As for the possible spaniards...Cesc is quite a good idea,as long as that doesnt mean letting go to beautiful bb Gago (yes im shallow).Villa on the other hand is a truly amazing player but dont we already have a #7??
I dont know whats going to happen with all that,I just hope next year is much much better!!Hala Madrid!!

1 comment:

  1. Hala Madrid! This season oddly made me love them a million times more, so proud *tear*

    And hehe bb Gago is more than just a pretty face...has some inconsistancy yes but soooo much potential. He grew a lot as a player this season and will be even better next season. But then again I may just be blinded for my love of that puppy-dog-eyed scruffy little argie! (sorry longest comment ever)

    ReplyDelete