Sunday, May 3, 2009

The night of the thousand emotions and penalties

"The tale of 2 games"



Most football "eyes" last night where on "El Clasico",but that wasn't the only game taking place at the same time.When all of you where getting ready to sit and enjoy my hubby Sergio,I was getting ready to go see my bf Luis play in the Greek Cup Final.So getting forced to watch Olympiakos instead of RM was enough to put me in a sulky mood,no?The only thing that made me feel better was having a friend like Aianna,who promised to watch and keep me updated (love ya so much angel)

In general:

Real-Barca:Should I really say anything?Is there something that you don't already know?I just want to add that I'm proud of how my boy played,he scored and created the first goal.And Barca IS the best team in the world.They do deserve both "La liga" and the "CL".That's all...
Olympiakos-Aek:A game that ends 3-3 after 90 min,4-4 after overtime and finally 15-14 (!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?) in the penalties can only be described as AMAZING to watch.Its sad I couldn't enjoy it as much as I could have wanted to..

In details:

So before I even got to the OAKA stadium,Olympiakos was already down by one.Just as I got there AEK made it 2-0.That's when my first text arrived:
"Higuian just scored a header from Serhio's cross,13th mim.Rm u 1-0"
I went crazy.Got up and started doing happy dances.People stared and some other girl was "kind" enough to point out that we where losing... Sadly,I didn't get a chance to reply when I read "Barca now up 2-1.Henry scored while my stream froze.Puyol scored for the header,19th/20th min.Sergio got a yellow card 24th min.Hala Madrid ou can do this!"... My reply was "Ok I started jumping up and down made a fool out of myself and now this?RM losing,Luis losing and hubby gets a card AGAIN!!Should I start crying now?"
The bad news continued "Ok,i think you should start crying.Messi scored from Xabi's assist 36th min.3-1 Barca dominated possession throughout the half.HT now.Go pray!".... I said "This sucks so so so so so funken much!!Olympiacos is also down 2-1...I HATE THIS"
Then finally some good news "your hubby just scored a header from robben'scross!56th min!2-3 now!Hala Madrid!...At the same time Dudu scored the equaliser for Olympiakos "Mi amor,mi vida te quierro!!!And Luis is 2-2...Im starting to feel better".... It didnt last long,the convo continued like this:
Aianna:Ok sorry to break your heart but Henry scored again on their next play after Serhio scored...4-2.Iker made a bad decision.RM's defence is massive fail
Me:OMG THIS SUCKS THIS SUCKS SO BAD!!AEK SCORED TOO LUIS LOSING AGAIN...I HATE THIS NIGHT
Aianna:Messi scored again 5-2.13 min to go,plus idk how much added time.How much time left in the cup final?Im sorry *tight tight comforting hug*
Me:Ok im crying..Olympiakosscored and it went overtime but right now I dont give a damn if they win or not all I want is to fly to Madrid and confront my boy
Aianna:Pique scored towards the end of the game.6-2 FT *huuug* I hope Luis wins!Come on Olympiakos!
Thats when my phone when dead (sorry Cla),what I wanted to reply was "Olympiakos is 4-4 but im not sure if I want them to win cause if they do I'll be the worst gf in the world!Im not at all in mood for celebrations..I want to go home and cry!"
Anyway the penalties started and I was too depressed to watch with much excitement.Heres what happened!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynanMPkVXDE

Aftermath:

I did the right thing.Left aside whatever happened in the other game and followed my boy through all the celebrations.I love him and his team won both Championship and Cup for 2009.So even tho I dint support them.even tho my hubby and the rest of my boys where having a really bad night in Madrid,I put a smile on my face and celebrated in Athens..









1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a whirlwind of emotions! And wow, I feel so special, all of my texts were published... LOL!

    Anytime, and anything for you hun! I'm glad to have a friend like you as well. Love ya too Elena! *tight angel/devil hug*

    ReplyDelete