Friday, May 22, 2009

Angel said I had to do this so..

My creation
1. Justin and Eleni's first Christmas, 2. icecream., 3. Pink Tulip Field, 4. No piace sangria.., 5. 4 days of freedom, Revisited, 6. Our private Royal Waterfall 'Anamkok', 7. Mommy-to-be, 8. LOVE and CARE for you , my Dearest!!!, 9. Trinidad Last Light

Rules:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search (http://www.flickr.com/).
b. Using ONLY the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Mosaic Maker. Change rows to 3 and columns to 3 (http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php).
d. Save the image and post it!
e. If you’re tagged, reblog and pass it on.

My answers:
First name:Eleni
Favorite food:Icecream
Favorite colour:Hot Pink
Favorite drink:Sangria
Dream vacaton:Spain
Favorie hobby:Having Fun
What to a want to be when I grow up:A Mommy
What I love most about life:Loving
One word about me:Free

3 comments:

  1. Yaaay, you did it! Great pics. I love love love the sunset one. Or is it sunrise? Meh, w/e, I love it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you finally finished it! I love your answers! *hugs*

    Pink tulips! OMG I want that field! I love tulips and I love pink and guh. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babies!! *melts* and that one of the water has such a sense of freedom.

    How did I not know that your real name is Eleni? I really thought it was Nadia.

    ReplyDelete