Monday, May 11, 2009

Busy week!

So today is Monday and I dont have much to do but go to uni or maybe skip that to go out with my friends like we did last Monday (apart from those damn tekila shots LOL).I have some packing and moving to do but im too tired and bored to even start that,although I do have to finish it some time this week.I'll probably do it on Wedsday,which is the only free day I have..
Tommorow I will be going to the Depeche Mode concert I bloged about and Im so excited about it.Im going with my most crazy bunch of friends and we all agreed to wear the most outrageous rock outfits.I have a few ideas but im not quite sure yet.All im upset about is all the rocker-boys I wont get to flirt with.Whats going to a rock cncert if you dont get to make out with a long haired boy wearing ripped up jeans?LOL
I'll probably wake up very late on the next day with a serious headache,but I hope all the empty boxes make me come back to reality..I really need to empty my room,cause my brother decided to keep the apartment and my girly pink-black room is turning into some under-aged basketball player's pad.Its sad,I know..Aaaaand Im going to miss this house a lot,it reminds me so of the most rebelious and free years of my life...*getting emotional and nostalgic*
Anyway,on Thursday its my brother's birthday and also its Sakis Rouvas time to shine in Moscow and in the 2nd semifinal of the Eurovision Song Contest!!Good Luck Sakiiiiiiiiis...You're a true star!!So we're having a Eurovision themed party at our house.Everybody has to pick their favorite entry ever and dress according to it.Im doing the legendary Abba and their hit "Waterloo"... Cant wait,its going to be so much fun!!
On Friday its the party at the club I also blogged about (its funny how everything is this week,no?).As some of you may know the theme is "Bringing out your dark side".Vampires,werewolves,demons and other creatures of the under-world are all welcomed.We're done with the decoration,its all in black,red and purple (duh) and our DJ has picked out some *creepy* good music.So wish all of you could come..
On Saturday is the Eurovision final and as my friends do every year we're getting together to watch.My favorite entries this year are Greece (of course SAKIS IS GOD),Azerbaijan with Arash,Turkey with Hadise and Spain with Soraya (if only I can get past the fact that she slept with Iker).
On Sunday I will sleep and sleep and sleep and do absolutely nothing

Now only if Luis was here everything would have been perfect..

1 comment:

  1. Wowzer, that is one jam-packed schedule! All I have to look forward to is exams, exams and more exams!

    ReplyDelete