Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Thoughts of a twisted mind

CONCERTS!!
Depeche Mode Pictures, Images and Photos
Depeche mode May 12th:Yaaay I got tickets!!No,im not actually a fan but what the hell.I get to dress in one of my rock concert outfits and jump up and down like crazy with my friends...Those are good enough reasons for me!Btw,did you now that Dave Gahan is married to a Greek?(yeah were everywhere,tell me about it..)
Franz Ferdinand Pictures, Images and Photos
Franz Ferdinand June 3rd:I dont have tickets yet BOO..But I would sell my soul to the devil for a VIP pass to hear Alex Kapranos (who,in case you have problems like me and find him hot,is guess what?GREEK!!) singing thats "he's my villain" and corrupting me to "bite hard"...Anyone that knows me,could understand that somebody with songs like that is totally my type LOL

My *lesbian* thoughts!!
Photobucket
Scarlet Johansson as a redhead on the cover of french Vogue
Me thinks:"Love do you and Ryan need to spice it up a little in the bedroom (bathroom,kitchen,whatever)?Cause im more than willing to help...
megan fox Pictures, Images and Photos
Megan im-the-most-sexy-woman-in-the-world Fox
Me thinks:Looking at pics of her+listening to Katy admitting that she kissed a girl (yes I still listen to that song,whats your point?)=thoughts that I as a complete STRAIGHT (im pointing that out) maybe shouldnt be having??...Well fuck it,I admit!!I would totally have sex with her...

MOVIES!!
Yes,we here in the Greece get movies later than they do in 3rd world countries...
Coming out soon:
angels and demons Pictures, Images and Photos
Illuminati(Angels and Demons):I have the book,tho I never actually read it..What im thinking is,if I fell asleep watching the DaVinci Code after loving the book,could I really go through this one..There is of course Ewan,but is he enough?
17again Pictures, Images and Photos
17 Again:Another pointless mainstream American teen movie...Zac your cute but way to much of a clean-cut teenage obsession for my taste..
Franklyn Pictures, Images and Photos
Franklyn:"Bewteen a normal and a future London,3 souls seek their destiny"..Now this sounds intresting and dark!!Yes I shall go and see..

3 comments:

  1. Never heard of thr first band, but hope you have fun!!

    I can't stand Scarlett, but I do like the fact she has cellulite. Keeping it real there.

    '17 Again' is actually pretty good, I was surprised at myself for liking it. Still do not see the attraction of Zac though.

    Also LOVING your new background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks im sure i'll have tons of fun!!
    Maybe I'll try to see the movie,but that Michelle I-cant-spell-you-last-name also plays!!I cant stand her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As someone who watched Star Trek just because Chris was in it (come on nearly 2hrs of that?! I couldn't have wished for more) I'm not one to say that watching Angels and Demons just because Ewan is in it isn't a good reason. I'll watch it because I loved the book and I always love Ewan's movies. He's one hot Scot.

    ReplyDelete