Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"Kill Bill"

I have always had a thing for bballers.It started when I was very young and my dad took me to see the 76ers training (he was a friend of the coach).I'll never forget the next day when I went to school all cocky telling everybody that THE Allen Iverson had patted my head (true fact) LOL!!
If you ask me now who my favorite NBAer is,only one name comes to mind:Andre Iguodala (yes I love the sixers)!!Since I sadly dont live in Philly any more,I only got to see him play once.I was wearing his jersey and screaming "Gooooooo my boy" while my friends where backing me up calling "Gooooo her boy"!!!It was an amazing night,even tho we lost...
Anyway,this post isnt about him,its about one of my favorite Greek players:Vasilis Spanoulis!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Born in 1982 and playing for European Champion Panathinaikos,I love everything about him!!His strongs hands with the tattoo dedicated to his father,the fact that he talks so fast you can hardly understand what he's saying,the way that he hangs his toungue out when he plays...
"Kill Bill" as they call him also played in the NBA for a season.Maybe he could have made it but decided to come back to Greece and be a star was better than being a benchwarmer for the Rockets!!Whats left of that experience is him trying to speak as best english as he can:

So basically I was obsessed with this guy so much last season.So imagine how excited I got during my summer vacation at Mykonos when I found out he was also on the island!!If any of you ever want help stalkering I can truly help you LOL!!After alot of asking and spending hours trying to look like a goddess,I found him at the beach...But life was very unfair to me...He was not alone...This is what I saw:
Photobucket
A model named Olympia....I was devasted,my heart broke into a million peices!!Oh Vasili why couldnt you wait for me?WHY??
I still love you and I always will!!Thank you for giving us moments like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment